Property Valuation - We offer a complimentary, no obligation property valuation. This will be carried out by one of the business owners and you will be provided with a detailed analysis on what your property is worth in the current market.
Our valuation service is provided using thorough and extensive local research and encompasses all comparable and current market conditions. We will also talk you through the sales process and recommend the perfect strategy to suit you.
Low Key Marketing – If you are looking for a discreet marketing or to generate an off-market sale then this is the service for you. Many of our clients are very private and don’t want their house on the open market. At Hibbert Homes we know which buyers are out there and would be able to generate a sale for you without going on the open market.
Market Ready Service - If you are looking to move but haven’t found the right property yet then this could be the service for you. If the right property comes along then, these days you need to be in a position to make an offer. By having your property ‘market ready’ we can have all photos taken, floor plans created and particulars written so that you are a click of a button from being on the market yourself. This can save you valuable time should you suddenly find the property you’ve been looking for.
Viewings - We take the time to sit down with applicants to discuss their individual requirements. We can therefore assess whether your property is likely to meet their needs in order to avoid wasting your time or theirs with unnecessary viewings. All of our viewings are carried out by an owner of the business giving you satisfaction that your property is in safe hands. Viewings can often go overlooked as an easy job but it is the most important job to help generate a sale. All viewings will be pre-booked with the owner’s permission.
• We are open 7 days a week
• We have a modern office with a prominent shop front in Hale village
• We carry out viewings 7 days a week
• We aim to provide feedback from the viewings within 24 hours.
• We provide clients with monthly reviews
• We offer professional photography and floorplans
• We advertise on all leading property websites and local magazines
• We have links with Cheshire Life and national newspapers for advertising.
• We can offer mortgage advice
• We can assist with removals
• We can provide recommendations for conveyance solicitors
Hibbert Homes offer fully managed and let only services to cater for your individual lettings requirements. We pride ourselves in marketing high quality properties and supplying professional tenants. Our strict tenant referencing and due diligence procedures ensure that landlords have complete peace of mind. Our modern office in the heart of Hale village is open 7 days a week to accompany viewings and deal with any property maintenance issues.
Our services briefly include:
• Property marketing: Rightmove, ‘To Let’ signage, local publications, social media, email alerts.
• Accompanied viewings: 7 days a week
• Tenant referencing: Strict procedures to ensure your peace of mind
• Administration: Includes tenancy agreement, comprehensive inventory report and utility set up
• Arrangement of landlord’s gas safety certificate
• Collection of first month’s rent and deposit
• Tenant welcome pack
• Fees: Typically one month’s rent Inc. vat
• Tenancy renewal fee: £90 Inc. vat
In addition to the let only service, the managed service includes:
• Monthly rent collection and payment into your designated bank account
• Periodic inspections of the property with accompanying report
• Registration of the deposit with the TDS (Tenancy Dispute Service)
• Maintenance management and point of contact for your tenant should any issues arise
• Monthly landlord statements
• Property check-out and deposit return / dispute resolution
• Access to legal advice
• Fees: Typically half of one month’s rent Inc. vat, plus 10% Inc. vat pcm
• Tenancy renewal fee: £90 Inc. vat
Please note, Hibbert Homes do not charge commission or arrangement fees in addition to contractors invoices.
UK Landlords – arranging yearly statement £60 Inc. vat
Non-resident UK Landlords – provided an Exemption Certificate has been received for the Landlord, we will provide a yearly statement for the Inland Revenue £90 inc vat p.a.
For non-resident UK Landlords who are not able to obtain an Exemption Certificate from the Inland Revenue, we will provide monthly statements and forward tax payments to the Inland Revenue on a quarterly basis £180 inc vat. p.a.
Purchase by party introduced by us In the event of a party introduced by us subsequently purchasing the premises, whether before or after entering into a Tenancy Agreement, commission shall be payable to us on completion of the sale at the rate of 1% inc. vat
Information for Tenants
Tenant administration fees:
One applicant: £200 inc. vat
Two applicants: £300 inc. vat
Company reference: £300 inc. vat
Guarantor: £200 inc. vat
During your tenancy:
Amendment Fee: £90 inc. vat
Renewal Fee: £90 inc. vat
You will experience nothing less than an impeccable property management service from Hibbert Homes.